Pop quiz: What kind of underwear are you wearing right now?

The other day, my friend, Gemma, who recently moved from London to New York, asked me where American women buy everyday underwear. I drew a blank. Is there a go-to place for underwear? Right now, I wear Cosabella thongs (super flattering with jeans) or boy shorts (they make me feel sexy). But for cotton basics, I'm still wearing my ratty old maternity pairs. :)

So, I'd love to know: What underwear are you wearing right now? Where do you buy affordable everyday pairs? Thank you for any recommendations!

P.S. I kind of want to try these. :)
P.P.S. Did you have sex on your wedding night? And would you schedule sex?

(Photo from Lost in Translation)
You have just read the article entitled Pop quiz: What kind of underwear are you wearing right now?. Please read the article from Banabis About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : https://banabis.blogspot.com/2014/03/pop-quiz-what-kind-of-underwear-are-you.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Banabis