Happy

For the past five years, I worked glamorously...on my bed. It was okay but my back always hurt and it could feel lonely. But finally (finally!) I was able to nab a desk at Studiomates, a co-working space in Brooklyn, a few months ago. It's such a great change to work around people, especially such nice people. I feel really lucky to be here!

Yesterday one of the guys, Kevin, was celebrating his birthday, and this happened!!!! I was in Manhattan and missed it but this video made me smile from ear to ear. Happy birthday, Kevin! I had no idea you had those moves!!!!!

(Via by Bas, via Swissmiss)
You have just read the article entitled Happy. Please read the article from Banabis About , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : https://banabis.blogspot.com/2014/03/happy.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Banabis