Funny Valentine's Day cards

I'm planning to mail Alex a Valentine's Day card to his office. There's something sexy about opening your boring work mail and suddenly finding a card from your significant other, don't you think? (At least I hope so:) Emily McDowell's cards made me laugh...
I would have loved this one in my twenties.
And her other cards are sweet/hilarious for different occasions.

I'm curious: What's your relationship status this year? Single? Engaged? Married? It's complicated? xoxo

P.S. You can buy her cards in these shops, too.

(Thanks, Nina)
You have just read the article entitled Funny Valentine's Day cards. Please read the article from Banabis About , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : https://banabis.blogspot.com/2014/01/funny-valentine-day-cards.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Banabis