Who do you look like?

When Anton was born, we were perplexed—he didn't look like anyone in our families. "Who does he look like?" asked all our friends. "No one," we said. "It's a mystery!"

But the other day, Alex and I were watching a Tigers vs. Red Sox baseball game, and I kept staring at the Tigers pitcher Max Scherzer. "He reminds me of someone," I told Alex. "But I can't figure out who." Alex was barely listening to me, since he was trying to focus on the game, but all of a sudden, he turned to me and said, "Oh my God, he looks just like Anton."

It was hilarious. And true.

Who do your kids look like? (You? Another relative? A celebrity?) Do you have a look-a-like?

P.S. Accidental twins, and complete strangers who look exactly like twins.
You have just read the article entitled Who do you look like? . Please read the article from Banabis About , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : https://banabis.blogspot.com/2013/11/who-do-you-look-like.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Banabis